
It's a beautiful night. Sitting outside. It's so peaceful. I'm leaving later this morning back to the Bay Area. I don't want to ruin the moment, but I know I still have to pack and clean up my room. I tried something new tonight, something I never thought I'd ever do in my entire lifetime. I want to be able to look back at this night as the night I first tried it. It went better than I thought it would. There I said it, I'm never bashing anyone for their habit again.
Quite honestly, I'm beginning to realize how much me and my father are alike. It must be our genes, since I've barely been around him during my short lifetime. I look forward to seeing him again in July. I love being here. I love how great my family is. They're beautiful.
3 comments:
You got high?! lol
i like how you're starting to add photos to each entry.
i know what happened. oooo baby i know. :(
Post a Comment