Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend Synopsis

Ok, so my weekend has been pretty interesting...

Saturday: It was my Lola's 95th birthday, god bless her soul I love her so much. Had a good time. Family parties are the best.


Sunday: Me and my auntie drove from Vallejo to Riverside. I drove about 3/4 of the way there, with a little relief in between. Something about Hwy 5 is just so boring, maybe cause it's a complete desert out there. (Yeah, I was tethering on the road!) We stopped at a McDonald's and stretched. We also stopped in Grapevine, which is a place that I remember always stopping at since I was a kid. It's sentimental to me so we stopped for gas... The night, was interesting, just leave it at that. I don't wanna get into too many details.
Monday: Woke up late from the night before. I went with my cousin Rashad to Temecula to his friend's, dad's, birthday. Got home, and now I'm relaxing. HAHAHA Rashad.

1 comment:

merina gabrielle said...

and, that's the cousin i was conversing with the other night? o.o