If people could predict the future...
Why don't people just predict the future of where they originally were going to predict the future?
Just a thought.
I just love life right now. I mean, what's there to hate? Sometimes I don't realize how good I really have it, and not only that, how good I'm going to end up having it down the line in LIFE...
I've got everything I need: ambition, potential, and dreams I want to pursue... I know that I'll be successful one day... Because I have convictions behind the things in life that I want... and no, I don't mean that from a materialistic viewpoint... I'm really talking about how I want my life and everyone around me to benefit from my future success... I want to make the people that have cared for me happy and proud, as well as give back the many things that they've given me and pass these things on. That alone is what drives me to be successful, at whatever I finally decide to do in life.
I don't know if I've already met you, but I wonder where you are.
These are my really deep thoughts. It's almost spooky.
No comments:
Post a Comment