Yeah you. You reading this...
Why are you reading this (my blog)? No really, I want to know... Do you have anything you want to say to me? Leave me a comment on this post... it would be interesting to see if anyone actually does have something they want to tell me, or have a comment about my blog (or even bothers to read this)... I don't think I've had anyone comment for over a year. Not that it affects my affinity for my blog/changes how I feel about it... I mean, I'm still gonna post my thoughts, feelings, and stories.... I always have a lot to say... even if I have no audience besides myself.
So I've moved in to my new place in San Jose. I like it here. I have freedom once again like I did in Sacramento. Albeit, I have no friends here, just yet... (besides my housemates). I'm sure a month into the fall semester, I'll have maybe 1 or 2 friends... lol, we'll have to see how that goes... hopefully there are some attractive girls in my master's program *crosses fingers*... Anyway, I'm about to hit the hay; just had a really grueling swole session and I'm pooped. I like the fact that the 24 hour fitness here is open, well 24 hours a day... not like the one on Ocean ave in SF, which closed at 2 and reopened at 5... that place should be called 21 hour fitness...
Anyway, things here are going great, and this Saturday is the novena fiesta back in SF... Something that I love going to every year because there are always about 200-300 people who show up... not that I know them all, but it's kinda cool to go to a big ass family party with hella extended family and friends. Maybe I'll have stories to tell in my next post (e.g., last Thursday night, last Saturday night at Frank's b-day in Concord, Monday/Tuesday nights in SJ)... sort of like my story that I posted a while back on here about that night in 2008... hah! Maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment