I just wanted to.... no, I just NEEDED to write this somewhere.
If you are ever lucky enough to find your soulmate sometime during your journey through life, never ever let that person go; you will always regret it.
Now, for me, being at the young ripe age of 23, I know that I can't speak from my vast knowledge of relationship experience on this one... so this is all coming from my naive little mind... But that doesn't matter... I'm 100% certain that one's soulmate is the one person in the entire world that sees you for you, and accepts and loves everything you are. So if you're lucky enough to find that in this world, don't let go... Don't let distance, school, or anything else get in the way... Trust that you'll find a way through.
I'm glad we talked tonight. You've been missing in my life for so long.
1 comment:
I took many classes on love and marriage strengthening... Love is not just a feeling. It is a choice. For the best and the worst times, you must stick through.
Post a Comment