Damn, it's finally here.
I'm going through all the stuff in my room, throwing just about everything away and I'm realizing that it's....
My last couple nights in Sactown.
I usually would write some odd and tangental post about my night or something that might be bothering me but nevermind. When I read this in the future (cause that's mainly why I write on here), I just want to remember being in Sac and all the good times I had.
I'll be in Las Vegas for New Years Eve with the Altawatys. Flyin' JetBlue for the first time.... hope they're better than Southwest... Still gotta buy my plane ticket for the trip back to SF the week after.
Here's my week
Monday: Move all the big stuff I won't need in SF to storage (mainly all my old clothes), get grades for Psyc 101 squared away (surprisingly, I still have TA-stuff to finish up before I can really be done with school).
Tuesday: Going away dinner at BJ's with all my Sactown homies. Possibly going downtown afterwards for an adult beverage or two.
Wednesday: The big moving day. Everything OUT! Moving only the clothes and things I need to my new abode in SF, and packing my bags for the trip to Las Vegas for New Year's and Riverside afterwards.
Thursday: OAK --> Long Beach -- Jet Blue, Rashad will pick me up, then it's off with my cousins to Vegas!
Be back in SF Jan 5th!
No comments:
Post a Comment