-I'm 21 now.. Lol, so that means I'm legal to drink and gamble (not that it's that important). :)
-I'm living on my own... With the help of my parents, of course.
-Different city, different school, different car.
-More experienced; I'd say the last year of my life has been the most eye-opening and enjoyable year I've lived.
-Finally started going to the gym.
-I marched drum corps this past summer. Oh yeah, and Sac State drumline.
-I'm more appreciative of family, and I'm more in touch with my Dad than I've ever been.
-I'm smarter, in an academic sense. Probably wiser too.
-I changed majors.
Now, what has stayed the same?
-I'd say I'm still Raymond. I'm still the same guy you've known (or once known).
-I love music & drumming (same as before).
-I still procrastinate EVERYTHING.
-I still fall for girls way too easily.
-Still have braces... lol
-I still crack jokes that aren't funny. haha.
Good or bad, what's different and stayed the same is who I am now. I'm still developing as an adult. It's exciting.
Here's a song that I've been listening to lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment