Friday, July 31, 2009

Insomnia much?


I need to be awake at 7:30am. That's 4 hours from now. Why can't I sleep? Should've took that benadryl around 10pm. That would have definitely KO'd me a looong time ago.

My plan for today... Well I have to wake up at 7:30, make breakfast, get ready, be in Fairfield by 9:30 to help my cousin move, then whenever I finish go to American Canyon... It's my niece Rosemary's b-day! Happy B-day Rosie! My cousins from Riverside are supposedly coming. I say supposedly because it's always uncertain if my ALL my cousins are coming to the Bay Area. I think that they're gonna leave Riverside at 4:00am (Hey, that's 30 mins from now!) so they should be arriving in the early afternoon if all goes well. Then there's going to be a party at my cousin's house for Rosie's b-day and hopefully it will be fun.

This weekend is gonna be a drag. I'm not looking forward to Gades camp because it just feels like I'm tired of Drum Corps. The thing with Gades is, that as soon as camp starts, I start to enjoy the activity more and more. The anticipation of camp is a drag and is the only bad part. I truly enjoy the activity of marching percussion. Plus, I wont be able to hang out with my cousins while they're in NorCal so that's also a bummer about camp this weekend. Hey, at least it's not in Patterson and it's back on TI. :)

Now if only I could finally get to bed. :\

No comments: