Sunday, April 5, 2020

2016 through 2018

I don't know what to say, I just know that looking at the pictures of us, where we were, what we had, I miss very much. I just watched the NYE 2016 / NYD 2017 video at Liquid Laundry. The video was so weird to watch because watching the happiness on your face was just so surreal. We were happy at one point. I know that being with you was and is a terrible idea, but it doesn't stop me from missing those special moments, traveling across the globe, and going through things together.
I feel like the time, 2016 - 2018, these years were taken away from me, even though during these years, we did some amazing things, and had some crazy experiences. Now, I look back and I don't even recognize them, unless I look at the pictures, which open up the memories of a time that no longer exists.

No comments: