This is a time where I need to decide on where I want my life to go at this point. I can decide whether to follow my heart, follow my dreams, or follow what's right... I don't know. What I do know is that there is unfinished business and things that I let go a long time ago that I need to revisit. Who knows, but the most important thing is that I follow where my life takes me, and never chase something that doesn't make sense to chase. As long as you have your youth, health, and dreams, I think whatever that road takes you to, it's worth your time and worth your love.
I really wish that I could still go back and just do things differently. But I think that's the main lesson in life is that you can't take things back, but you can always change the future with what you do today. It is a struggle, but life is always going to be a struggle... a beautiful one.
No comments:
Post a Comment