Someimes I wonder if I made the right decision. I know I did... I guess, but I just feel like we were two good people in two bad spots in our lives. It sucks, I know, and sometimes i want to talk to you... I still miss you. I really do. I think about you and realize that you were a great person who i learned a lot from, but I can't forget the things you lied to me about - nor could I really accept those things and continue a life together with those things being a part of our relationship.
I could talk on and on for hours about this subject. And I could literally say I love you still. But I need to move on. For me.
I believe there are a lot of great things still in store for me.
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment