I have a feeling that although the Giants are doing exceptionally well this year, Posey's conflict with some of the pitching staff (most notably Lincecum) may be one of those secrets that the team is trying to play down.
I mean why else would Posey catch every other starter, and ONLY play first when Lince is pitching.
And did anyone else see Affeldt punching Posey when they clinched the NL West? Posey was PISSED. I know it was all supposed to be good fun and all but haha, I'm just hoping we don't lose Posey in the future because teammates can't necessarily see eye to eye.
And did anyone notice Posey calling out Bum in Game 2 about his arm angle against the Reds? That's just something you don't wanna do during between-inning warm-ups. The whole Reds squad must have noticed Bum was off his game.
Just my observation.
We still persevere. Magic #7
No comments:
Post a Comment