More fun in my life... although, at a cost... financial... I need an internship, but maybe, for now, I'll settle to work my ass off on my thesis... it's more flexible that way... :) I want to be done with my thesis by December... so that means I can spend my last semester just focusing on my internship... We'll see how this works out – but I gotta spend my money wisely.
Anyways, I also noticed that I blog less when school is out... I guess I've just been having too much fun since school has let out... I'm not complaining, but I have a feeling my blog has been feeling a little lonely lately... it's ok – I still love you blog...
The past 3 weeks since Justy's grad have been great... 2 Sac trips, one LA trip... Hella hella fun times... I can't wait for vegas in <1 month. More inside jokes that'll be referenced for years to come. ohhh myyy.
No comments:
Post a Comment