You take the good with the bad... and life keeps moving.
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Tired.
Alright, I have a Psychometrics quiz tomorrow... That means, that I'll start studying in the AM... I'm pretty prepared for whatever comes my way anyways -- the class itself isn't much harder than what I've studied in undergrad... or maybe I just have a knack for this area of psych methodology.
On to other things, I'm starting to get really annoyed... not with that certain issue about grad school -- that issue is now behind me...
The thing I'm starting to really get annoyed with is the amount of groupthink & (ironically) group polarization I'm starting to see among my peers... I understand that we ALL had an issue, but seriously, this constant discussion of this topic is like beating a dead horse. I'm really tired of it. Let's move on to a new topic shall we? Maybe something a little more proactive or happier?
I mean, no one said grad school was going to be easy. I've already spoke my mind in front of my entire class... and that's all I'm gonna be able to do -- speak my mind. What now? Keep pouting? NOPE... not happening... I say, let's keep moving forward, start taking our education into our own hands, and roll with the punches. It's not that bad anyway.
Stop with the negativity... I'm done with this subject.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment