Sunday, March 27, 2011

The greatest feeling in the world...

...is knowing that now, I am solely in control of my destiny. Whatever I want to do with my life as of March 24th, 2:47pm is up to me. What a liberating feeling it was to open a letter... a letter which would change my life forever. The hard work I had put in to get to that moment was worth it; the tears I shed in pure happiness were completely justified.

I just want to be successful, and now my success is up to me -- no one else controls it.

For all those of you who have doubted & looked down upon me, who never gave me a fighting chance... all I can say is, look at me now. I'm going somewhere. I'm gonna be somebody. I'm gonna make history. I'm gonna reach my dreams -- the very same dreams I had as a little kid growing up in San Francisco.

Oh, the irony...

:'D

No comments: