Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Life Moves Quick

Life has been so hectic, so rapid, and so stressful the past 2 weeks. It's been an emotional rollercoaster, and I haven't been able to do much of what keeps me really calm and (in a sense) sane, which is blogging. Lola was laid to rest today at Cypress Lawn today in Colma, Ca. It was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. She was my grandmother, 2nd mother, and a mother to my entire family. She was the glue that kept our clans together. Throughout her life, she touched so many people and influenced others to become better people. From my experience, I know that Lola shaped me to be the man I consider myself to be today. She has always been there to guide me, help me, and nurture me. I owe her so much, of which, I will never be able to repay her for her motherly love she supported me with.

I've learned so much from you Lola. I forever owe you my heart's gratitude. I love you so much. I know you're watching down on me from heaven, and I will be the best man I can be. I certainly want to make you proud when I graduate this Decemeber, because you emphasized the importance of education in the highest regard. When I receive my diploma, my hard work will be dedicated to you; you have always emphasized the importance of education, more than any other person in my life.

Your Loving Grandson,

Raymond Ringl

96

No comments: