Wednesday, April 8, 2009

from one night.

I'm probably leaving out some important details here so bear with me... I'm not perfect

So earlier tonight, I was at this party in San Francisco. Pretty large group of us. 200-300 people. So I'm there with family. In the middle of the party, a young girl walks in. She looks lost and doesn't know where to sit. I noticed that she was really cute. Later on, as people started to dance, I noticed that she was sitting all by herself, looking bored. While dancing with some of my family, I contemplated whether or not to ask her to dance with me. I finally got up the courage to do so. I walked over. Tapped her shoulder and asked her to dance with me. (Up close she was even more cute than she did from afar, but it's not like I'm saying she was ugly form afar at all! lol) She seemed really shy and hesitant at first, but I reassured her with a smile that there's nothing to be shy about. She smiled back and replied, "Yes." (To my surprise) Her name was Ellie, Lily, or Lillian (I'm not sure because I was soooo distracted by her cuteness haha) We danced for what seemed like 2 minutes. I asked her a few questions and noticed how cute her smile was. She told me that her boyfriend was the DJ at the party. (a red flag popped up in my head) I asked her, "Will your boyfriend get mad?" She replied, "I'm pretty sure he will." Within 10 seconds from her answer, the music stopped. I look over and her boyfriend is looking at me. I feel kinda bad for what I did, but how was I supposed to know? Before she went back to her seat, I apologized to her for what I did. I got back to my seat, looked over at the DJ table and noticed that her boyfriend was looking right at me. I didn't know how to feel. I felt kinda good that I was able to dance with her, BUT I felt bad about her having a boyfriend and knowing that he watched me ask his girl to dance. I couldn't really talk to her for the rest of the night since she was being watched by her boyfriend. Man, she was really cute though. Just my luck. Right?

No comments: