So after dinner, I say goodbye to my friends. It was most likely the last time I'd see them in the same context as I do now. As I got in my car, I couldn't help but feel, well different. It felt like things wouldn't the same again. After some thinking, it turns out I'm right. It's a small taste of what's to come... Soon, I'll be done with finals and done with NVC. While I'm looking forward to finishing up at NVC, at the same time, I'm really saddened about it. I feel this emotion deep in my heart. I made quite a few new friends this semester, and kept in touch with some old ones. Now, that the semester is coming to a close, it's bittersweet. I'm know I'm ready for what's lies ahead of me, but I'm just not ready say goodbye to the friendships I've gained from my years here in Napa & Vallejo.
I'll miss you my bio buddy.
- Raymond
No comments:
Post a Comment